There are lots of great reasons to tell your story on Tuesday, which just happens to be today. Here are the five most popular as voted on by our most active participant – ME!
- It’s a great way to practice your craft(writing not witch, but that’s cool too) – Taking part is Tell Your Story Tuesdays is a chance to practice your writing in a low key and supportive environment. I haven’t received any negative comments on anything written so far! (Of course I don’t get many comments, and most of those are spam, but they’re all very polite!)
- So you can tell friends and family(who keep ask why you write a blog very few people read)that you’re a guest blogger on another site – Everyone has someone (a frienemy, a buddy from work, a mother-in-law) who asks what you’re writing about on that blog of yours and why don’t you have any followers. Here’s your chance to tell them that someone asked you to share your wisdom on their blog, a major step for any blogger!
- You don’t need to change the names to protect the innocent – Since you’re the only one who knows you wrote it your secret is safe with me! What happens on Lorie’s Lens stays on Lorie’s Lens. *
- To bring joy to others – I know I would enjoy it if you shared a story. Not that I’m begging, just saying it would be nice. Ok, I’m begging a little…PLEASE share a story with me!
- Your reason here – tell me a story and I’ll let you choose the 5th reason why you should tell your story. Consider it your bonus for taking part in this worth while endeavor.
*Not applicable when actual cameras are involved
So what are you waiting for, the rules? Oh yeah, those can be found here. I’ve given you some great reasons, so tell me a story!